I got nominated to do this tag by Jennie way back in September(!) and I planned to do it for the longest time, but just kept putting it off. I have a little bit of free time in between summer school assignments so I’ve decided to finally get around to it. 🙂
On a related note, I also got nominated to do a similar music tag by Selfie, but I can’t find her blog or the original post. Does anyone know what happened to her? Just curious.
- Which bands/artist do you own the most albums by? To be honest, I don’t really buy music anymore (I use Spotify Premium), but I feel like its probably between One Direction and Justin Bieber. I used to be obsessed with them!
- What was the last song you listened to? I’m currently listening to to Nights With You by MØ.
- What’s in your CD player right now? I don’t own a CD player.
- What was the last show you attended? Its been a while since I’ve attended a show… Probably Oh Wonder last September?
- What was the greatest show you’ve been to? One Direction’s WWA tour back in 2014! We got the tickets the day of the show and ended up being in row 3. We were so close to the stage and I got amazing videos of 4/5 of the boys.
- What was the worst show you’ve ever been to? I don’t think I’ve ever been to any bad gigs. It would probably be either Oh Wonder (but that’s only because I had to leave early, like in the middle of their set) or The 1975, because of the rude girls around me and the strong scent of weed.
- What is the most musically involved you have ever been? I sing, I know very basic piano notes, and I play the ukulele.
- What show are you looking forward to? Khalid is playing a free gig near me tomorrow, but my friends and I are still figuring out how to get to the venue. I’m looking forward to it even though I don’t know if I can go or not.
- What is your favorite band shirt? Out of all the ones I own, I like my 1975 one the most because its pretty fashionable and doesn’t have their faces plastered all over the front.
- What musician would you like to hang out with for a day? Harry Styles, without a doubt.
- Who is one musician or group you wish would make a comeback? One Direction! Its been a while since they’ve released music and my inner boyband-obsessed self is going through withdrawals.
- Who is one band/ artist you’ve never seen live but always wanted to? LANY or Khalid (hopefully that’ll change tomorrow)!
- Name four or more flawless albums. American Teen by Khalid, 1989 by Taylor Swift (her music is back on Spotify!), 24K Magic by Bruno Mars, kinda by LANY (its an EP but I’m still counting it), In the Lonely Hour by Sam Smith, and the Hamilton soundtrack.
- How many concerts have you been to in total? Too many to count! I want to say around 25?
- Who have you seen the most live? I’ve seen One Direction 4 times.
- What is your favorite movie soundtrack? The NERVE soundtrack is AMAZING. Also, I know this isn’t a movie but I want to mention the Hamilton soundtrack because it is my favorite and I’m very excited to see the musical later this year. 🙂
- What was your last musical ‘phase’ before you wisened up? I don’t really know, I’ve had a lot of phases but I still continue to go through them! I haven’t really wisened up yet lol.
- What is your ‘guilty pleasure’ that you hate to admit liking? Taylor Swift. She just seems very fake as a person, so that’s why I don’t really admit that I like her music. However, she’s an amazing songwriter.
Tags are always fun to write! Thanks again Jennie for the nomination. 🙂 Anyone who wants to do this tag is welcome to, I’m not tagging anyone specific.
I better get back to finishing my summer school assignments, so I’ll wrap this post up here. I’m taking precalculus over the summer to get ahead in math, and I’ve been swamped with work for that class lately, so I haven’t been able to catch up on blogs. I promise I’ll get caught up soon! If anyone wants me to check out their blog, let me know in the comments!